New To Paranormal Investigation

Discuss anything in general about the paranormal here.

Post by ravenmews » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:02 am

New To Paranormal Investigation

Hi, my name's Paul. I've been interested in the paranormal since I was a child, but have never had the opportunity to be part of a real investigation. I consider myself an open minded skeptic. I've never had a personal experience but I really would love to investigate. Maybe someone could give me an outline on how to go about A) starting/joining a group. B) finding a place that will allow a group to investigate and C) how to begin an investigation. Hope to hear from someone soon and thanks for the forum, there aren't many Kent based forums that I could find.

Post by Andy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:21 pm

Re: New to paranormal investigation

Hi Paul

I belong to Thanet Ghostwatch who are taking on members heres their website forum link:

http://www.thanet-ghostwatch.org.uk/bb3 ... f=3&t=1593

Where abouts in Kent are you as they hold meetings in Ramsgate every month.

I live in Sittingbourne and travel down to the occasional meeting now and again.

Cheers

Andy

Post by ravenmews » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:18 am

Hi, Andy. Thanks for replying. I was looking at this website yesterday as coincidence would have it.
It looks like a well organized, well equipped group.

I live in Chatham but unfortunately I don't drive (somehow made it to 34 without learning) so would be unable to attend.
I've been looking for a group based in Medway but I'm not having much luck.

I'm considering attempting to start a group and have an experienced investigator either join or 'guest' for a while to show me the ropes so to speak.
Start with plenty of outdoor locations to build proficiency.

Hopefully this forum can be a tool in both finding members and asking advise.

Thanks again

Paul.

Post by vampy » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:18 am

Hi Paul, I know it's been a couple of years...just wondering if you ever found something local. I'm near Medway and looking for something more than the organised ghost hunts.

Rozz

Return to “The Paranormal Forum”